What to Do
Event Planning Guide
TIME - What Time is it in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan.
Prince Albert uses Central Standard Time (UTC/GMT -6) year round, and does not observe Daylight Saving Time. Most of Saskatchewan does not observe Daylight Saving Time. The city of Lloydminster (on the Alberta/Saskatchewan border), and the communities of Denare Beach and Creighton (On the Saskatchewan/Manitoba Border) are the exceptions.
Call For Time: 306-310-TIME (8463)
How Far is a Kilometer or km in Miles? 1 mile = .62 of a km OR 10 km = 6.2 miles. Visit Calculate.com for a conversion chart: KILOMETERS TO MILES CHART.
How Do You Get Here?
Prince Albert Municipal Airport (YPA) is located just minutes from the city on Highway #55 East.
Serviced by: Transwest Air , Pronto Airways & National Aviation
Connections available to Saskatoon & Regina International Airports
Prince Albert connects to the province with the following paved highways:
* Highway #2 North: Connects to Lakeland (Christopher,Emma,Anglin Lakes) area, Waskesiu (Prince Albert National Park), La Ronge
* Highway #2 South: Connects to St. Louis, Hwy #16 (Yellowhead)
* Highway #3 East: Connects to Birch Hills, Kinistino, Melfort
* Highway #3 West: Connects to Shellbrook, Shell Lake,Spiritwood
* Highway #11: Connects to Duck Lake,(Fort Carlton & Batoche National Historic site) Rosthern,City of Saskatoon & Points South
* Highway #55 East: Connects to Meath Park, Candle Lake Provincial Park, Nipawin
Prince Albert service stations carry all grades of gasoline, and some have diesel and/or propane
For Road Conditions Year Round, Call the Highway Hotline,
1-888-335-7623 or Go Online
(For Year Round Road and Highway conditions click here or on the Map)
Click Here To See Bus Schedules
Saskatchewan Transportation Company (STC)
S.T.C. provides passenger transportation and parcel express services throughout Saskatchewan, operating main terminals in Regina, Saskatoon and Prince Albert, with a further 206 rural agencies in the Province.
99 - 15th Street East
Prince Albert, SK